This spacious 3-bedroom unit is ideally located within a secure complex in a central Toowong close to Toowong Village, local transport including both the Taringa and Toowong train stations. The open plan living, and kitchen area have a fresh and modern feel with hybrid flooring and opens onto a private leafy balcony.
This unit is close to Local cafe’s and restaurant as well as being close to the University of Queensland St Lucia Campus.
This unit also features:
• Main bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe and ceiling fan.
• Great sized second and third bedroom with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed good size main bathroom with bath.
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• New Hybrid flooring throughout.
• Spacious lounge and dining area that opens to balcony.
• Very generous balcony with beautiful outlook to the pool.
• Internal separate Laundry
• Secure main entrance to complex via key or intercom.
• Single lock up garage with extra storage space
• Security screens
• Lovely Pool in complex and park across the road with BBQ /entertainment area
• Within walking distance of Toowong and Taringa train stations, buses and Toowong Village.
• Catchment area for Toowong State School & Indooroopilly State High School
NB No carpet new Hybrid flooring throughout.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||183|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|