As far as locations go, it doesn’t get better than this. This modern and generously proportioned townhouse enjoys the convenience of being less than 250m from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and yet once you step inside the front door you’ll find you’ve entered your own private sanctuary. The spacious main living area flows out through a wall of glass doors to a massive covered timber deck with a spectacular leafy outlook, the perfect spot for entertaining.
It’s roomy throughout with a large modern kitchen and loads of bench and storage space. The bedrooms are light and bright and both feature triple door built-in robes. You’ll find plenty of creature comforts here including air conditioning, remote control garage door, security screens and an internal laundry/ powder room on the lower level.
This townhouse offers the privacy of sharing only one common wall and is located in a small complex of only 4 townhouses. A location like this affords you the very best shopping, entertainment, dining, schooling and amenities the western suburbs has to offer, practically on your door step ensuring a vibrant and convenient lifestyle.
This unique property needs to be at the top of your list to inspect, I look forward to showing you through!
- Large living and dining room with a wall of glass doors
- Massive timber deck enjoying a private leafy vista
- Generous kitchen with tonnes of bench and storage space
- Remote control roller door garage
- Spacious bedrooms with triple door built in robes
- Air conditioning & security screens
- Powder room and laundry on living level.
- Incredibly convenient location, less than 250m from the Indoooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the amenities it offers.
- Indooroopilly State & Stage High school catchments
- Small complex of only 4 townhouses
BCC Rates: $406.90/ quarter
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Year Built: Circa 1999