This is not your standard apartment! Situated in a low maintenance complex of just six units and in a peaceful pocket of St Lucia, this apartment is the perfect first home or investment opportunity.
Presenting two oversized bedrooms that both feature large walk in robes and full size bathrooms for added privacy between occupants as well as a shared rear balcony. The well-designed floorplan takes advantage of natural light throughout, with an open plan living and dining area leading to the huge front patio, the perfect added space for evening meals or coffee in the morning sun. The contemporary kitchen is in excellent condition and has plenty of storage options. Additional features include split system air conditioners in the living room and both bedrooms, huge twelve metre long tandem secure car space, lockable storage room, intercom secure entry and visitor parking.
Located just 6km away from the Brisbane CBD, close to University of Queensland, a four minute walk to Guyatt Park City-Cat terminal and a three minute drive to Toowong Village shops, cafes and restaurants. This is a great opportunity for those seeking an inner city lifestyle with future value underpinned by the apartment’s fantastic location. If you’re in the market for your first home or seeking a great investment that is close to everything, make sure you inspect & explore this outstanding property.
- Two spacious bedrooms with robes and ensuites
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space, nooks for appliances and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large front balcony that captures the morning sun
- Long rear balcony off both bedrooms
- 3 x Split system air conditioners (living room & both bedrooms)
- Separate internal laundry
- Tandem 12 metre long secure car space
- Extra large storage room
- Close to the University of Queensland and a short drive to Toowong Village
- Great investment potential, currently rented for $450.00 p/w
- Walking distance to an array of amenities including public transport, cafes, and more!
Brisbane city council fees: $1,575.52 per year
Body corporate fees: $3,654 per year
Number of units in complex: 6
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|