Townhouses are the perfect combination of space and convenience and this property is an exceptional example of just that with the added bonus of having no shared walls. Literally one street over from this well maintained property is the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the great shopping, dining and pubic transport options that it has to offer.
As you step inside this tidy townhouse, the vaulted ceiling in the living room provides an instant wow factor and combined with the spacious kitchen, creates the perfect space for those who love to entertain. The floor plan is very flexible with space for two cars in the garage or the option for a study, all of the bedrooms have built in robes and are generously sized, to top it off the property is air conditioned throughout for your whole family’s comfort. The other key feature here is the huge fenced wrap around courtyard with a covered patio and lawn and garden area at the front, perfect for those with a green thumb.
Our seller has tightly held on to this property ever since it was built but has decided now is the time to pass it on to another lucky owner. It has been 8 years since another townhouse in this complex has been up for sale so believe me when I say this is an exceptionally rare opportunity, not to be missed! Make sure you get along to our next inspection!
- Large, fenced wrap around courtyard with a covered patio, lawn and gardens
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Tiled two car tandem garage with the option for a study space
- Generous kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of storage space
- All bedrooms have built in robes and are quite spacious
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Main bathroom and ensuite upstairs with a powder room for guests downstairs
- Completely standalone townhouse with no shared walls
- Low Body Corporate Fees
- Exceptionally convenient location, around 150m to the entry of the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the great amenities and public transport options it offers
- Indooroopilly State & Indooroopilly State High Schools catchments
Body Corporate Fees: $2,410.86 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates : $1,627.60 per annum approx.
Year Built: Circa 1999
No. of Lots in Complex: 13 (3 Townhouses and 10 Apartments)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|