Take in the amazing views from this modern 3-bedroom waterfront unit in the prestigious St Lucia’s St. This whole floor apartment with river views is located within a short distance to the University of Queensland, Toowong shopping precinct and public transport.
Enjoy morning or evening riverside walks, ride the bike way along Coronation Drive into the city or stroll to Toowong Village or the cafe precinct for a coffee.
You will want to look at this one.!
Other Features include:
• Generous master bedroom with large ensuite, built-in-robe, air conditioning and balcony access.
• Large second and third bedrooms with built-in-robes (balcony access to second)
• Huge master bathroom with bath and twin basin vanity
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and state of the art Bosch appliances and plenty of storage
• Huge open plan tiled living area with air conditioning and river views.
• Wrap around balcony opening off living areas
• Internal private laundry
• Separate lockup garage with undercover access
• Secure complex with lift access direct to your door, intercom and tropical pool
• Walking distance to University of Queensland, public transport and the shops, restaurants and cafes of Toowong Village.
• Sorry, no pets
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||175|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|