When it comes to location, it is hard to beat a spot like this. This light and bright apartment is right in the centre of Toowong; less than 4km from the CBD; and is within walking distance to just about every amenity you could need. Minutes away is the Toowong Village which offers great shopping and dining options as well as operating as a central hub for public transport in Brisbane’s Inner west. Close by you will also find the Auchenflower train station, the Wesley hospital, great local cafes, and highly regarded schools. With a position like this owner occupiers have a life of convenience on offer whilst Investors can be sure of strong rental returns and low vacancy.
The apartment itself has been completely renovated from top to bottom ensuring the new owners of this property need only move straight in or rent the property straight out. The kitchen offers an abundance of bench and storage space as well as quality appliances. Both the bedrooms are well proportioned and offer built in robes, the air-conditioned open plan living and dining area also adjoins a pleasant balcony. The garage is a big bonus here with plenty of extra space for storage or hobbies/toys and includes the internal laundry.
Located in a small, low maintenance brick complex of only 12 apartments, this tidy property is a great entry level opportunity to secure a convenient abode in the ever-popular suburb of Toowong. Don’t miss out on your chance to make it yours, get along to the next inspection!
• Fully renovated throughout including new kitchen, bathroom, flooring, appliances, window furnishings and more
• Both bedrooms feature large windows and a built-in robe
• Air-conditioned open plan living & dining room
• Large garage with plenty of room for storage
• Previously rented for $420 per week, currently vacant.
• Small, low maintenance complex of only 12 apartments
• Less than 4km from the Brisbane CBD
• In close proximity to the Toowong Village and all of the public transport, shopping and dining options it offers.
• Auchenflower Train station and Wesley Hospital just around the corner
Body Corporate Fees: $2,745.44 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,663.84 per annum
No of lots in complex: 12
Year Built: Circa 1985