This spacious unit is situated only minutes walk from public transport including Taringa train station and buses. Enjoy the convenience of a great Taringa location!
Current tenant willing to move out after 15th July 2020 if given minimum two weeks notice by prospective tenant wanting to move in earlier
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Good sized second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Large bathroom with internal laundry.
- New kitchen with plenty of storage, electric oven, cooktop and ceiling fan.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Massive courtyard to enjoy the leafy surroundings.
- Secure complex with intercom entry.
- Lockup garage.
- Visitor’s park and plenty of street parking.
Sorry – no Pets
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|