This extra large and well appointed apartment is no doubt the best value for size on the market currently. Not only is there a family sized living, dining and kitchen to match, but also two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a generous bathroom with a spa bath! Nothing has been forgotten in this unit; a large split cycle air-conditioner in the living room, fans in both bedrooms and double glazed windows insure your time at home will be peaceful and comfortable year round.
The location here is also exceptional, you’re within walking distance to key activity centres such as the Toowong Village, Regatta Hotel, and Suncorp stadium. You will also find multiple public transport options available in very near proximity including multiple buses and the local train and ferry stops.
This solid apartment is located in a small brick complex of only 8 and is the perfect opportunity for those looking for an entry level home or investment in a great location. Call or enquire to register your interest today!
- Exceptionally large living & dining rooms
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of storage space
- Double glazed windows & split system air conditioning
- Light and bright throughout
- Lock up garage with space for storage
- Both bedrooms feature large built in robes
- Long balcony adjoins the living room through double doors
- Large bathroom with spa bath
- Internal laundry
- Great location with multiple public transport options available.
- Less than 3.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Body Corporate Fees: $3,354.10 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,393 per annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|