When it comes to apartments, space is king and this tidy property has plenty of it. Presenting the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors and especially UQ parents, this low maintenance property needs to be at the top of your list to inspect.
The huge living and dining room of this apartment is the real feature here, it is absolutely massive and offers plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a large lounge & dining suite. This room is adjoined through a servery by the generous kitchen which features loads of bench and storage space. There is also a great patio adjoining the living room with access to a turfed garden area. The bedrooms are nicely separated at the other end of the apartment with the master bedroom being particularly spacious. On top of this the apartment has a huge garage with space for 1 car and lots of storage or potentially two small cars.
This solid brick building is comprised of only 6 apartments and is located in a quiet, flood free location. There are a number of great parks in the local area and you are a short walk from the Guyatt Park City Cat stop, multiple bus stops and of course only a few minutes from the University of Queensland.
This is a great opportunity to secure a spacious, solid apartment in an ever popular location. Don’t miss your chance, make sure you get along to the next inspection.
- Both bedrooms feature built in robes, with the master being notably spacious
- Generous fully tiled living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with lots of bench and storage space and a convenient servery
- Covered patio with direct access to turfed garden area
- Large lock up garage with plenty of storage space and internal laundry
- Solid brick complex with only 6 apartments
- Quiet yet convenient location with easy access to public transport
- Ironside & Indooroopilly State High School catchments
- A short distance to the University of Queensland as well as two major shopping centres
Body corporate Fees : TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates : $406.90/ quarter
Year built: Circa 1980
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|