As far as locations go, it really doesn’t get much better than this. Nestled at the back of the complex on a quiet street, it’s hard to believe that from the front door you are only 350m walk from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the amenities it has to offer!
This 3 level townhouse has the best of everything for a comfortable lifestyle including a large modern kitchen with loads of bench space, air conditioning throughout the property, multiple outdoor areas, timber flooring and lots of storage on all levels. The bedrooms are all a decent size and feature built in robes and large windows whilst the master bedroom has it’s own private balcony and ensuite.
Great local schools, major bus and train stations, shopping, dining, entertainment and lots more are all within a short walk of this fantastic location and will insure our new owners enjoy the very best of the great lifestyle Indooroopilly has to offer.
Whether you’re looking to buy a place for your kids attending uni, a low maintenance investment or an inviting and spacious first home make sure this property is at very the top of your list, as it won’t last long.
- Fully air conditioned for year round comfort
- Bedrooms all feature built in robes
- Large back patio for entertaining as well as 2 other balconies
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances as well as lots of bench and storage space
- Light and bright through out with large windows and warm timber flooring in the living area
- Main bathroom and ensuite are spacious and tidy
- Powder room and laundry on living level
- Lock up garage with extra storage rooms on lower level.
- Only 3 townhouses in complex with the desirable back of block position
- Indooroopilly State & State High School Catchments
- 350m from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre with easy access to Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, public transport and more.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,575.88 /annum
Body Corporate Fees: $3,649.90 /annum
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$533 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
Holy Family Primary School
|37 Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Primary||Non-Government||0.8 km|
Indooroopilly State School
|Cnr Moggill Road & Russell Terrace Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Primary||Government||0.89 km|
|53 Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Non-Government||0.91 km|
Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics and Technology
|78 Bywong Street Toowong QLD 4066||Secondary||Government||1.18 km|
Indooroopilly State High School
|Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Government||1.29 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.