Within walking distance to Indooroopilly shopping centre and transport.
• 2 bedrooms, both with built-in-wardrobes
• Master with private balcony and air-conditioning.
• Spacious main bathroom with bath and internal laundry
• Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan
• Large balcony with leafy outlook and morning sun
• Well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop
• Minutes walk to Indooroopilly shopping center and public transport.
• Within Indooroopilly State School catchment area
• Pets on application
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|