This renovated two-bedroom unit is located only a few hundred metres from the Royal Brisbane Hospital and the many other facilities within the hospital precinct. So if your working in the Medical field and want to be within minutes of home, then look no further. This unit is set back from the road and in a complex of only five. You also have the luxury of both bedrooms and living area having their own reverse cycle air conditioners.
This great unit will be popular and won’t last long, so book an inspection online today and we’ll be happy to show you through.
Features include; -
• Two bedrooms
• Main bathroom with shower of bath
• Rear entrance to the street
• Security screens throughout
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
• Car space with automatic garage door.
• The laundry is located in front of your car space in a private lockable area.
• Located a short stroll from the popular Café Gia and only a short drive from Fortitude Valley and CBD just beyond that.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|