The timeless Queenslander style offers an abundance of character which lifts this home above the crowd. The home has been updated extensively across the years by the current owners and major work was undertaken to raise the home to add the self contained living, bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette and workshop downstairs. Perfect for the growing family or possible additional income. Upstairs offers an open living/dining area along with three well separated bedrooms and two bathrooms. The home is ideal to enjoy immediately or you may decide to undertake further renovations as this prime location will protect your investment.
This exemplary porch and gabled Queenslander home presents all the charm of a bi gone era including traditional features such as; VJ Walls, Cooling Veranda, polished timber floors, decorative breezeways, French doors and high ceilings just to name a few.
This location is quiet on a dead end street yet only a short distance to public transport and all that Toowong has to offer. It is also within convenient proximity of quality education facilities from Primary to Tertiary in both the Private and Public systems.
The allotment also offers the possibility of future development income if amalgamated.
Under owner instructions to sell at Auction this house is ready and waiting for a new owner to call home. Don’t miss your opportunity!
- Five generous bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom with large ensuite
- Three separate bathrooms, two servicing upstairs, one servicing downstairs
- Kitchen with island bench, large gas cook top and plenty of storage space
- Huge fully insulated Workshop downstairs
- Large air conditioner in the living room and separate split system in bedroom 2
- Rooftop solar panels
- An abundance of storage throughout
- Covered large rear deck looking out to low maintenance backyard
- Fully self contained downstairs living with kitchenette, bathroom and 2 bedrooms
- Separate Laundry space
- Future development potential
- Oversized carport with room for 2 vehicles plus plenty of room to park additional vehicles (boat or trailer) in the back yard or on the large driveway
- Polished timber floors
- VJ walls
- Quiet and convenient location
Brisbane City Council Rates: $418.74 per quarter