This large split level brick home offers so much opportunity for the potential purchaser. Not only will you have purchased in a premier location of Brisbane but the possibilities to update and add further value to this home are profound knowing you have bought a solid investment with ever increasing demand close to the University of Queensland and less than 200m to Ironside State School.
Set back from Swann road on a 405 square metre block the home is designed across three split levels. The upper level features two bedrooms with the huge master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony with spectacular views to the South West. The middle level includes the third bedroom, main bathroom with laundry. The main level of the home presents the large kitchen with open living & dining areas adjoining to a side Patio and large rear deck.
Under owner instructions to sell at Auction, now is your chance to secure a lovely St Lucia home stacked with potential and set amongst picturesque surroundings. Come along to the next showing or give Frank or Jacob a call to discuss how we can help you become the next proud owner of 327 Swann Road. Don’t miss your opportunity!
*this property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 405 square metre block
- Separate living & dining rooms both adjoining patio
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space includes dishwasher
- Three Air-conditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master with WIR and ensuite, plus private balcony with great views
- Second bathroom with separate toilet
- Large second balcony which also enjoys leafy suburban views
- Automatic, double lock up garage plus off street parking
- Ample storage space throughout
- A solid investment very close to the university and superior amenities
- Short walk to Hawken drive shops and restaurants
- 5 min drive to Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Extraordinary opportunity to create your dream family home now or in the future
- In the catchment area for some of Brisbane’s best schools including Ironside State School, St Peter’s Lutheran College, Indooroopilly State High School, Brisbane Boys College, and St Ignatius School
Brisbane City Council Rates: $816.12 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$609 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
Ironside State School
|2 Hawken Drive St Lucia QLD 4067||Primary||Government||0.3 km|
Indooroopilly State High School
|Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Government||0.94 km|
St Peters Lutheran College
|66 Harts Road Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Combined||Non-Government||1.17 km|
Brisbane Boys' College
|55 Kensington Terrace Toowong QLD 4066||Combined||Non-Government||1.31 km|
|53 Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Non-Government||1.39 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.