This large central apartment is perched high above the many cafes and restaurants that Kelvin Grove has to offer. Featuring two large bedrooms, duel access main bathroom, ensuite for the master bedroom and a well-proportioned open plan dining, kitchen and living area. This seventh floor apartment also includes an oversized balcony, big enough for a full outdoor setting catching refreshing breezes and amazing city views.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is well designed with four separate towers divided by a central communal park which includes a lovely BBQ area, gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. Kelvin Grove is a popular and vibrant urban hub attracting a broad demographic of people wanting close proximity to the city and all amenities, including Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, this is an ideal centrally located apartment for any investor or those wanting to live amongst an exciting and bustling central Brisbane community.
- Two huge bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with an ensuite and its own balcony;
- Located on the 7th floor with south easterly aspect
- Two way access bathroom for the second bedroom and living area;
- Spacious lounge suite and dining setting with split cycle air-conditioning;
- Open living design kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Extra high ceiling and generous sized balcony that faces south east with the much desired morning sun and cooling breeze during summer;
- Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
- Secure car space and storage cage;
- Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area.
Body Corporate Fees: TBA
Brisbane City Council Fees: TBA
Year Built: 2006
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|