This well maintained, 2 bedroom plus sleep out home in the popular Indooroopilly suburb will not be available for long!
• Open plan living and dining area
• 2 bedrooms + Sleep out (access from both bedrooms)
• 1 Bathroom
• Large kitchen with electric cook top and plenty of cupboard space
• Lovely polished timber flooring
• High ceilings
• Storage/space underneath the house
• 1 car space
• Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• Close to bus stops, train line and University of Qld
Sorry, no pets.
Be quick to register your interest as this won’t last long!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|