If location matters to you then this unit which is minutes away from Indooroopilly shopping Centre is ideal – Taringa precinct is also a short walk away and there is a bus stop at the front of the complex.
Entrance to building is on Prince Street – this is where the letting agent will wait for you.
- Contemporary ground floor unit
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, quality modern cooktop and dishwasher.
- The air-conditioned main bedroom with built-in wardrobe has en-suite and private walled courtyard area.
- Good sized second bedroom with study nook & built-in wardrobe.
- The open plan lounge/dining area is air-conditioned and opens out to a spacious balcony overlooking the pool
- Plenty of natural light
- Internal laundry.
- Pool in complex.
- Secure complex.
- Single lock-up garage
LOOK NO FURTHER – THIS UNIT HAS IT ALL!â€
PLEASE NOTE: Available date may have some flexibilityâ€â€â€
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|