If affordability and location is essential look no further.
This tidy unit is located unit minutes walk from the University, buses and the City cat. Boasting:
- Timber floors throughout.
- A lovely fresh kitchen and bathroom.
- Gas stove, separate oven and grill
- Open plan lounge/dining area.
- One undercover park but other parking on site.
- Communal Laundry with washing machine.
- Well maintained lawn with clotheslines
- No car needed – close to public transport, shops and Uni.
- Book to inspect today.
- Sorry, no pets
Please NOTE – entrance to unit is located on Brisbane Street – first building on corner of Brisbane St and Sir Fred Schonell Drive.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|