Sit it back and relax this summer with air conditioning throughout and city glimpses from your living room.
• Two generous size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with ensuite and access to balcony
• Two bathrooms (second bathroom with shower over bath)
• Two undercover car spaces with lock up storage area
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench top & plus dishwasher
• Enjoy entertaining outside on your extra large balcony
• Internal Laundry
• Double glazing through the unit, perfect for shift workers.
PA Hospital (3.1 km), Maters Children’s Public & Private Hospital (4.2 km) and Greenslopes Private Hospital (4.2 km). Yeronga Village, cafes, restaurants and local RSL all within walking distance
For the running & cyclist enthusiasts, it is a short walk to Fehlberg park which backs onto the Brisbane Corso and Brisbane River or a short bike ride to the University of QLD
Close proximity to Yeronga train station and bus stop
Be quick to inspect as this sure won’t last long!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|