Nestled in a quiet, tranquil street in a small complex of only 5, this modern and tasteful town home will appeal to those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle in a convenient, yet quiet location. Immaculately presented, this stylish apartment with a unique layout presents a timely opportunity to acquire a contemporary haven enhanced by indoor-outdoor living to complement the Queensland climate. Carpeted stairs lead you to the second level to reveal a central bathroom with shower as well as two generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built in cupboards and fans. The master bedroom also incorporates a lovely ensuite with shower over bath. The lower level offers secure undercover parking for two cars, carport and garage with large storage area and direct internal access into the apartment.
You are only walking distance to Toowong shopping centre and local cafes, restaurants public transport and services, sought after schools – Brisbane Boys College immediately across from you, and a short drive to the CBD.
The property has also just had new wooden floorboards and carpets installed.
• 2 bedrooms master with ensuite with shower over bath and built-in robes in both and ceiling fans with ducted air-conditioning throughout
• 2 bathrooms
• Kitchen with gas cooking, Miele dishwasher, large pantry, and plenty of storage
• Private, paved alfresco terrace with pond and landscaped garden
• Generous balcony where you can sit back and relax enjoying the peaceful outlook and surrounds overlooking Brisbane Boys College playing fields
• Light filled lounge and dining areas extend through to two separate alfresco areas at the front and rear
• To complete the home there is a separate laundry/powder room with built in storage
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Crimsafe screening, garden irrigation system from recycled water and Foxtel connection
• Secure undercover parking for two cars, carport and garage with large storage area and direct internal access into the apartment
• Pets on application.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||225|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|