The moment you enter through the front door of this unique apartment it becomes clear that this property has much more to offer than a standard two-bedroom apartment. Wall to wall north east facing windows showcase the stunning city views and allow natural light to stream into the huge living and dining space. On top of the two spacious bedrooms both with large windows, this property also has a separate study room for those working from home which could also function as a guest bedroom.
Everything here is super-sized, the kitchen has so much bench and storage space. You’ll also find the garage is huge with space for two small cars or 1 large car with lots of space for storage and work benches or other hobbies. The property is tidily presented throughout but there is also plenty of scope for the new owners to add their own style and flair to this wonderful abode.
The location here is super convenient with bus stops right outside that run to the University of QLD, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD. There are also a plethora of great local cafes, shops and reputable schools in walking distance to this location.
Situated in a unique and stylish complex of only 5 apartments this is a rare opportunity indeed. It has been 7 years since one of these apartments last hit the market so make sure you don’t miss your chance, get along to the next inspection.
- Wall to wall windows with incredible views of Brisbane city
- Large kitchen with loads bench and storage space.
- Open plan living and dining room
- Spacious bedrooms with large windows and great natural light
- Extra study/guest bedroom
- Massive garage with space for two small cars or lots of storage and work space
- Unique complex of only 5 apartments
- Great location, walking distance to multiple public transport options and great local schools with two major shopping centres nearby and bus routes direct to UQ.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|