Presenting a unique opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors alike, this updated 2 story apartment needs to be at the top of your list to inspect.
On the upper level, An open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors and air-conditioning adjoins the compact kitchen with stainless steel oven/cooktop and modern finishes. A generous bedroom is located on this level, with a large built in wardrobe as well as the large main bathroom. Internal stairs lead down to the added extra of a second bedroom, media room or utility space.
This property has the versatility to offer a fantastic, affordable start for a professional couple who might live upstairs and create a workspace or studio downstairs. With its own private courtyard, air conditioning, great leafy surrounds, convenient location and easy rentability, stop looking now, there is no better value property on the market.
- 2 story apartment
- Private courtyard
- Open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors
- 2 bathrooms, one Upstairs and one downstairs
- Upstairs bedroom with large built in robe
- Downstairs spacious extra utility room with added storage
- Remote controlled Garage for 1 car + storage or 2 small cars
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
- Both levels air conditioned
- Great leafy outlook with large windows in living room
- Internal laundry
- Small complex of only 5 units
- Less than 2km to UQ and walking distance to trains, buses & shops
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,498.52 / year
Body Corporate Fees: TBA
Number of units in the complex: 5
*N.B. Bed 2/Utility room downstairs has a floor to ceiling height of less than 2.4 metres