Outstandingly located in a secluded pocket of Taringa, this beautiful and spacious 6 bedroom colonial home features relaxed living over 2 levels with a large entertainer’s deck and swimming pool.
Property features include:
• Large open plan living, dining and lounge area with timber floors, high ceilings and plenty of natural light through French doors opening onto the deck.
• Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage.
• Covered entertainer’s deck at the rear of the house overlooking the pool, expansive grounds and leafy NE outlook.
• Front veranda and entry opening onto a separate formal lounge room.
• Master bedroom with large built-in-robe and indulgent ensuite featuring a shower and freestanding bathtub.
• Well appointed second bedroom to the top level.
• Four lower level bedrooms, three with built-in-robes.
• Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath.
• Separate study located off the living room with adjoining powder room.
• Stunning in-ground pool with tranquil surrounds.
• Laundry with easy access to an external drying area.
• Large protected yard
• Double car undercover accommodation
• Ample storage including an outdoor lockup storage cage.
• Walking distance to Brisbane Boys College
• Convenient to public transport and local shops, restaurants and cafes including Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Tower.
• Within close proximity to Wesley Hospital, University of Queensland and the Brisbane CBD.
• Pool maintenance included
• Pets on application
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|