This beautifully maintained top floor apartment offers a wonderfully warm and welcoming feel as soon as you walk in the door and see the light spilling in through the large windows. With plenty of space in all of the right areas this comfortable abode is the perfect first home or a rock solid investment opportunity in a quiet, yet convenient location.
The oversized kitchen is at the heart of this apartment and offers an abundance of bench and storage space as well as updated appliances. Entertainers will feel right at home here and will also enjoy the spacious balcony and its leafy views to Mt Coot-Tha. The bedrooms are well separated; both have large robes with the master enjoying a private ensuite and access to the balcony.
This location is one of Taringa’s best kept secrets, from your front door you are literally a 2-minute walk to Abode, one of the best cafes in the area as well as the Hillsdon Grocer. Less than 1km away you will also find the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre offering just about every amenity you could possibly need.
This is a wonderful apartment has been priced very reasonably to sell. As such, I’d make sure you get along to our next inspection!
- Massive kitchen with abundant storage and bench space
- Light and bright living and dining area
- Spacious balcony with an elevated leafy view
- Lock up garage with plenty of space for storage
- Generous bedrooms with large built-in robes
- Solid complex of only 10 apartments
- The main bathroom features a bathtub & internal laundry
- Less than 1km from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Multiple nearby bus stops offering easy access to the CBD & UQ
- Indooroopilly State & State High School Catchment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|