This unit is conveniently located only minutes walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, public transport and local schools and parks. Featuring plenty of natural light and breezes throughout.
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robe.
- Large 2nd bedroom with built-in robe.
- Near new kitchen with gas cooktop and oven.
- Open living area with plenty of natural light and breezes.
- Separate dining room.
- Generous balcony with pleasant aspect.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Large internal laundry.
- Single lock up garage.
- Minutes walk to public transport including bus, train and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, schools and parks.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland.
- Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|