Situated in a peaceful pocket of St Lucia this north facing, low maintenance complex of just six apartments is the perfect opportunity for investors and owners occupiers alike.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted with an open floor plan that harmoniously connects kitchen to dining to living to outdoor balcony. Whether you love to entertain or simply want a big room to spread out and be comfortable in 5/19 Depper Street provides you with that opportunity. Make your way down the central corridor towards the back of the apartment and you are presented with 2 ensuite style bedrooms, both of which feature large walk in robes, full size bathrooms and a rear balcony.
If you demand accessibility and connectedness without the noise of traffic then this is the property for you!
• 6km to Brisbane CBD
• 2km from the University of Queensland,
• 700m away from 3 different bus lines & the Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal
• 3 minute drive to Toowong Village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Elevated on the second floor, number 5 embraces all the benefits of its commanding position. The large front balcony combined with dual sliding doors allows natural light to flood the apartment whilst allowing fresh air to flow seamlessly through. 5/19 Depper Street truly does allow you to live the perfect outside/inside life like few other apartments can.
- Two spacious bedrooms with robes and ensuites
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space, nooks for appliances and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large north facing front balcony that captures the morning sun
- Long rear balcony off both bedrooms
- 3 x Split system air conditioners (living room & both bedrooms)
- Separate internal laundry
- Tandem 12 metre long secure car space
- Extra large storage room
- Currently rented for $440.00 p/w
- Walking distance to an array of amenities including public transport, cafes, and more!
Brisbane city council fees: $1,627.6 per year
Body corporate fees: $3,654 per year
Number of units in complex: 6
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|