You wouldn’t think it was still possible to find a tidy apartment with low body corporate fess, on a quiet side street in Toowong that is less than 200m from a major shopping centre & public transport hub, but here it’s all right here!
This well maintained property is situated in just about one of the best locations in the western suburbs in a small complex of 6 apartments only. Whether you’re looking to invest or occupy this property needs to be at the very top of your list. Updated throughout the property has been perfectly maintained and has plenty of creature comforts including air conditioning, gas cooking, large built in robes and a lock up garage.
Only a few minutes walk to restaurants, cafes, shopping and public transport links that can take you straight to UQ and the CBD, with a location like this you can’t go wrong. Don’t miss your chance to secure a solid property at a great price!
- Open plan air conditioned living/dining area with access to balcony
- 2 good size bedrooms, featuring mirrored built-in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop
- Main bathroom includes internal laundry
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Single lock-up garage + room for storage
- 200m to Toowong Village, railway station, buses, cafe precinct & more
- Approximately 5 km to Brisbane CBD
- Currently rented for $370/week to great tenants until January 2020
- Low Body Corporate Fees – Approx. $2,300/annum
- Only 6 units in the complex
- Year built circa 1970 – Complex received major update in 2005
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$538 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|