You wouldn’t think it was still possible to find a tidy apartment with low body corporate fess, on a quiet side street in Toowong that is less than 200m from a major shopping centre & public transport hub, but here it’s all right here!
This well maintained property is situated in just about one of the best locations in the western suburbs in a small complex of 6 apartments only. Updated throughout the property has been perfectly maintained and has plenty of creature comforts including air conditioning, gas cooking, large built in robes and a lock up garage.
Only a few minutes walk to restaurants, cafes, shopping and public transport links that head straight to UQ and the CBD, with a location like this you can’t go wrong. Don’t miss your chance to secure a solid property at a great price!
- Open plan air conditioned living/dining area with access to balcony
- 2 good size bedrooms, featuring mirrored built-in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop
- Main bathroom includes internal laundry
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Single lock-up garage + room for storage
- 200m to Toowong Village, railway station, buses, cafe precinct & more
- Approximately 5 km to Brisbane CBD
- Rented for $400/week to great tenants until February 2021
- Low Body Corporate Fees – Approx. $2,350/annum
- Only 6 units in the complex
- Year built circa 1970 – Complex received major update in 2005
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|