Please enter via Bowling Lane
Situated on the top floor of a small quiet complex, this spacious and modern unit features plenty of natural light and through breezes all year round. Showcasing large rooms and beautiful finishes throughout, inspect today because this one won’t last long!
- Huge master bedroom with large built-in robe, ensuite and private balcony with views.
- Large second bedroom with built in robe.
- Spacious, modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, pantry and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning and additional storage.
- Large north facing balcony.
- Generous main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry.
- Single lock up garage with room for storage.
- Secure complex with intercom access.
- Short walk to public transport including busses, CityCat and Auchenflower train station, Toowong Village Shopping Centre and Park Road restaurant precinct.
- Within close proximity to Bicentennial Bikeway, The Wesley Hospital, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and local parks and schools.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|