Featuring a central Milton location only metres from Park Road restaurants, shops and public transport, this large 2 bedroom unit enjoys a great inner-city position and is sure to impress!
- Generous open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and elevation for plenty of natural light and breezes.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven and ample storage and bench space.
- Large north-east facing balcony with leafy outlook.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and built-in robe.
- Spacious second bedroom with built-in robe.
- Well appointed main bathroom with shower over bath and laundry.
- Secure complex with basement garage parking for 2 vehicles.
- Short walk to Park Road cafes and restaurant, Suncorp Stadium and public transport including rail, bus and CityCat.
- Within close proximity to river walks, bikeway, Brisbane CBD, UQ, QUT, Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine and Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$573 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|