Nestled deep into Taringa’s hillside rests this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, top floor apartment. With only 5 other apartments in the building and a total of 12 in the complex a sense of space and elevated seclusion is prominent.
Designed to take full advantage of it’s commanding position the apartment has strategically placed the bedrooms and bathrooms towards the rear of the apartment whilst the living, dining and kitchen all open up to the beautiful north facing views and balcony that travels the length of the apartment. The combination of open plan living and balcony provides the perfect setting for memorable entertaining all year round!
This well kept apartment presents you with the opportunity to decide as to whether or not you would like to make any appropriate renovations.
Three bedrooms provides you with the fantastic prospect of bringing in a friend to help pay off the mortgage or should your preference be to lease the entire property out a third bedroom allows for the potential of a higher weekly rental income, the last lease was securing $440 per week.
Enjoy the benefits of living on a quiet street whilst retaining quick and direct accessibility to local hot spots such as the Indooroopilly Shopping centre and The University of Queensland via Swann Road. Seldom do 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms units with prime positioning like this become available, inspect today!
- Fabulous position on the top floor within the complex
- Expansive design with timber flooring & thoughtful bedroom separation
- Full length balcony providing the perfect place to entertain & enjoy the view
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Ample preparation and cupboard space
- 3 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans,
- Spacious Master suite with ensuite.
- Sizeable main bathroom allowing for integrated laundry facilities
- Complex spread out across 2000m2 with dual street entry & communal pool
- 75m to Swann Road providing an abundance of nearby public transport options
- Taringa train station located at the end of the street
- Quiet yet convenient location
- 8km to CBD
- 5km to UQ
- 1.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Within Ironside State School Catchment Zone
Brisbane City Council rates: $406.90 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $ 5368.8 per year
Sinking fund balance: $ 32,149
Previous lease: $440 per week
Built: Circa 2001
Units in Complex: 12
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|