You’ll be hard pressed to find better value than this in Sinnamon Park. This massive family home has just had a make over before coming to market including new flooring as well painting inside and out ensuring our new owners can move straight in and enjoy.
This spacious abode offers multiple living areas, great out door spaces and a large swimming pool so you can be sure there’s plenty of space for the family to spread out and relax. The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space and is located in the heart of the living areas so you’ll be well connected with your family and guests. This large floor plan offers great versatility and separation between spaces to insure families of all shapes and sizes will be well accommodated.
This is a super convenient location with a wonderful family friendly feel only a short walk to a number of local parks with play equipment for the kids. Less than 2km’s from your door step you have DFO Jindalee and the Homemaker centre for those final touches to your new home as well as a great number of restaurants and cafes.
Don’t, miss your chance to secure this great family home. Make sure you get along to our next inspection!
- Large 2 story brick & tile house on 922sqm
- Master Suite features walk through robe and access to the patio
- Multiple living areas to spread out and relax
- Freshly painted inside and out with new vinyl plank flooring throughout the lower level
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Large inground swimming pool.
- Covered patio for all weather entertaining
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath and a whole other powder room
- Large laundry with external access, additional powder room for guests
- Air conditioning, fully fenced yard, built in bar.
- Elevated end of cul de sac position
- Surrounded by great local parks including Avondale Park and Rocks Riverside park
- Only a few minutes to the Jindalee DFO & Home maker Centre
Brisbane City Council Rates: $434.07/ quarter
Year Built: Circa 1988
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|