Conveniently located in Kangaroo Point & close to the CBD, this complex offers luxury living with a pool, deck & barbecue area to entertain or relax & soak up some sunshine. Close to the Gabba, cafes, restaurants & local schools make this area prime living. Enjoy the views & cool summer breezes while sitting on your balcony.
• Open plan design with large balcony off living area
• Kitchen complete with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Study nook with NBN
• Bedroom with walk-through robe
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Single secure car space
• Secure complex with lift
• Short stroll to riverside walks, popular cafes, restaurants & Thornton St Ferry terminal
• Close to transport, QUT Gardens Point campus – easy access to the airport, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast highways
Be quick to inspect because I can assure you this little gem won’t last long!
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||286|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|