This beautiful light and airy home is located in a fantastic location in a convenient St Lucia neighbourhood and is within close proximity to the University of Queensland and many public transport options.
Property features include:
- Generous modern kitchen with electric cooktop and ample storage space.
- Large light and airy living area with air-conditioning.
- Separate dining room with air-conditioning.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning.
- Spacious second bedroom with ceiling fan.
- Well appointed third bedroom with built-in-robe.
- Fresh and updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Timber floors throughout.
- Separate front study/sunroom with balcony access.
- Lock up car accommodation and 2 driveways.
- Additional under house storage and laundry
- Generous backyard
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, Toowong Shopping Centre and public transport options including bus, train and CityCat.
- Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine and Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
Ironside State School
|2 Hawken Drive St Lucia QLD 4067||Primary||Government||0.72 km|
Brisbane Boys' College
|55 Kensington Terrace Toowong QLD 4066||Combined||Non-Government||1.03 km|
St Ignatius School
|65 Grove Crescent Toowong QLD 4066||Primary||Non-Government||1.27 km|
Indooroopilly State High School
|Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Government||1.28 km|
Toowong State School
|37 St Osyth Street Toowong QLD 4066||Primary||Government||1.55 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.