A quiet residence with zero compromise on location, we present to you; Unit number 4 and Unit number 6 of 19 Depper Street. Whether you want the convenience of a ground floor apartment (Unit 4) or the elevated position from the level about (Unit 6) the choice is yours. Identical in layout and size both units offer a spacious floorplan that maximises the benefits of a northern facing property.
With an open floorplan that harmoniously connects kitchen to dining to living to outdoor balcony the apartment lends itself to the potential for large family and friend gatherings whilst maintaining a sense of connectedness and intimacy.
At the back of the unit, a huge 5.6m long Master suite awaits. Complimented by an ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony, this private escape meets the bill for any individual or couple seeking sanctuary. The second bedroom is also spacious in size and includes built-in cupboards along with direct access to the second bathroom. The second bathroom also has access from the corridor for visiting family and guests.
Primely positioned now and into the future not every property can use its location as a feature however these apartments can, positioned only 2 minutes from the University of Queensland, a 3 minute drive to Toowong Village and neighbouring shops, 7 minutes to the Indooroopilly Shopping centre, within the Ironside State School & Indooroopilly Secondary School catchment, 700m away from 3 different bus lines & the Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal and only 6km or a handful of turns away from the Brisbane CBD
Additional features include:
• Kitchen with plenty of storage space and nooks for appliances
• Open plan living and dining area
• Large front balcony that captures the morning sun
• Long rear balcony
• 3 x Split system air conditioners (living room & both bedrooms)
• Tandem 12 metre long secure car space
• Extra large storage room
• Great investment potential, currently rented for $440.00 p/w with long term tenant in place (Jan 2020)
• Walking distance to an array of amenities including public transport, cafes, and more!
• Separate internal laundry
Brisbane city council fees: $406.9 per Quarter
Body corporate fees: $3,993 per year
Number of units in complex: 6