Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a convenient Toowong location, this spacious 2 bedroom unit is only a short walk to Toowong Village, public transport and local parks, bikeways and schools.
- Large, modern kitchen with island bench, electric cooktop, oven and ample storage and bench space.
- Spacious, light and airy living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Private front balcony with leafy outlook.
- Generous master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, built-in robe and back balcony access.
- Well appointed second bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and back balcony access.
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry.
- Study nook.
- Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle.
- Sorry, no pets
- Convenient Toowong location walking distance to Toowong Village shops, restaurants, train station bus and CityCat as well as local parks.
- Within close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, Brisbane Boys College and Brisbane CBD.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|