If you’re looking for a trendy, low maintenance first home or investment in superb condition, look absolutely no further. This tidy apartment has been stylishly renovated and is perfectly presented for our new owners to move straight in and enjoy. With updated flooring and paint, a renovated bathroom, air conditioning and a stunning brand new kitchen, this place has all of the creature comforts covered to ensure this lovely abode feels like home.
Located on the top floor at the end of a small block of only 6 apartments, there are large windows throughout that afford loads of natural light and a beautiful view of the leafy surrounds. This location is a real local secret with multiple bus stops nearby and some great cafes all within walking distance. Of course you are also only minutes from the Toowong village, great local schools, the University of Queensland & much more.
Don’t let an opportunity this good pass you by, make sure you get along to our next inspection!
- Fully updated throughout with modern finishings
- Air conditioned open plan living room
- Master bedroom enjoys leafy views and built in robe
- Brand new kitchen with marble look bench tops, modern appliances and lots of storage
- Modern bathroom includes a generous shower and internal laundry
- Quiet back of the building location in a solid brick complex of only 6 apartments
- Surround by great local cafes, schools, shops and the West Toowong Bowls Club
- Low body corporate fees.
Year Built: Circa 1970’s
Body corporate fees: TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,360.68 per annum