They just don’t build apartments with space like this anymore; this very well maintained property is located within a solid brick complex of only 8 apartments and is the perfect low maintenance opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
The massive living and dining area of this apartment has plenty of space for a large lounge suite as well as extra room for a study. All of this adjoins the spacious galley style kitchen with updated appliances as well as plenty of bench and storage space. Another great feature of this apartment is the huge balcony which enjoys private leafy views and access to both of the bedrooms. The master bedroom is particularly spacious and features a walk in robe. To top it all off this property has a massive lock up garage as well as an extra car space, so rare to find in apartments like this!
The property is located in a quiet part of Taringa only a few hundred metres from a number of great parks and a short distance from the Toowong Village and a number of public transport options. There are tonnes of great dining, shopping and entertainment facilities in the local area insuring a vibrant lifestyle for our new occupants.
Don’t hesitate on this one; make sure you put this at the top of your list to inspect!
- Spacious floor plan with a large air conditioned living and dining area
- Large galley style kitchen with updated appliances as well as lots of bench & storage space
- Lock up garage and additional car space
- Huge balcony with plenty of space to entertain and enjoy the private leafy outlook
- Beautifully maintained with timber flooring throughout for low maintenance living
- Master bedroom features a walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
- Internal laundry & large linen cupboard
- Solid brick complex of only 8 apartments with secure access
- Great location surround by parks, great local schools and public transport options
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406.90 per quarter approx.