The perfect entry level property, this tidy apartment has loads of space, natural light and is situated in a super convenient location. Nestled away at the back of a complex of only 6 apartments this low maintenance property is an affordable starter for first home buyers and investors alike.
The open plan living and dining area is light, bright and spacious allowing a flexible layout and comfortable living, it is adjoined by an equally generous kitchen with loads of bench and storage space. Flowing from these living areas is a massive balcony that runs the length of the apartment and is also accessible from the main bedroom. You also have an extra long remote control – lock up garage space allowing plenty of room for storage.
This part of Toowong is a great location that is only continuing to increase in popularity. A short walk from your door step will take you to a number of great local schools, cafes, corner stores and of course the Toowong Village offering great shopping, dining and public transport options.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, make sure you get along to the next inspection.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Generous kitchen with loads of bench and storage space and a dishwasher
- Lock up garage with remote control access
- North facing balcony that runs the entire length of the apartment
- Air conditioning
- Located at the rear of a well maintained complex of only 6 apartments
- Great location only a few minutes walk to the Toowong Village Shopping Centre, multiple public transport options, cafes and a number of local schools
Body Corporate Fees: $3,454.40 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,663.84 per annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|