Nestled deep into Taringa’s hillside rests this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, top floor apartment. With only 5 other apartments in the building and a total of 12 in the complex a sense of space and elevated seclusion is prominent.
Designed to take full advantage of it’s commanding position the apartment has strategically placed the bedrooms and bathrooms towards the rear of the apartment whilst the living, dining and kitchen all open up to the beautiful north facing views and balcony that travels the length of the apartment. The combination of open plan living and balcony provides the perfect setting for memorable entertaining all year round!
Over the years the owners have updated and improved the home adding an array of luxuries including; air conditioning, new carpet, renovated bathrooms, a secondary laundry (in garage down stairs), electric garage door with key override and a multitude of storage options.
A huge workshop area downstairs in the garage provides the perfect location for a “man cave”, the space also offers precious additional storage should you be downsizing or looking for a place to store bigger items.
Having 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms allows room for growing families to spread themselves out whilst maintaining the convenience of apartment living. The unit should also appeal to downsizers and people who work from home or enjoy having a home office whilst retaining multiple bedrooms.
Enjoy the benefits of living on a quiet street without compromising on accessibility, Taringa train station is located only 300m down the road and a mere 4 stops away from Roma street station. With cafes and public transport at either end of the street, location is at its finest! Local hot spots such as the Indooroopilly Shopping centre, Toowong Village and The University of Queensland are only a short drive away. Seldom do 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms units with prime positioning like this become available, inspect today!
- Fabulous north facing position on the top floor within the complex.
- Expansive design with timber flooring & thoughtful bedroom separation.
- Full length balcony providing the perfect place to entertain & enjoy the view.
- Huge workshop & storage options in garage
- Air conditioning in living & Master
- Spacious Master suite with ensuite.
- Sizeable main bathroom allowing for integrated laundry facilities.
- Complex spread out across 2000m2 with dual street entry & communal pool.
- 75m to Swann Road providing an abundance of nearby public transport options.
- Taringa train station located at the end of the street.
- 8km to CBD, 5km to UQ, 1.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Within Ironside State School & Indooroopilly High School Catchment Zone
Brisbane City Council rates: $406.90 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $ 5368.8 per year
Sinking fund balance: $ 32,149
Units in Complex: 12