This Conveniently located unit offers:
- Master with air conditioning Built in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with build in wardrobe
- One bathroom
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Air-conditioned lounge/dining room with sliding glass doors opening out onto covered balcony.
- Laundry is located in the single automatic lock-up garage.
- Driveway access via Ventnor Street behind.
- Walking distance to Toowong Village, Regatta Hotel, Toowong Railway Station and local cafes.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$543 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||172|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
Toowong State School
|37 St Osyth Street Toowong QLD 4066||Primary||Government||0.21 km|
St Ignatius School
|65 Grove Crescent Toowong QLD 4066||Primary||Non-Government||0.7 km|
Brisbane Boys' College
|55 Kensington Terrace Toowong QLD 4066||Combined||Non-Government||0.85 km|
Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics and Technology
|78 Bywong Street Toowong QLD 4066||Secondary||Government||1.27 km|
|1/15 Lang Parade Milton QLD 4064||Secondary||Non-Government||1.39 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.