If you’re looking for a renovated two bedroom apartment in the heart of the action, then look no further. This property is located literally 10 minutes walk to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and close to the many schooling options, including Brisbane Boys’ College, St Peters College and more.
This well presented unit is locate on the top floor and has its own balcony facing toward the rear of the complex.
As well as the convenience of being located on the Taringa/Indooroopilly border, this unit offers the following features:
- Fully renovated kitchen, with stone benchtops, 2pac cupboards with soft close doors, stainless steel oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, Diswasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- The main living area has timber floors leading out to your balcony.
- You also have a split system reverse cycle a/c in the main living area for you to use.
- The main bedroom also has a split system a/c and a fanlight. Also for you convenience is a good size built in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom has a fan and also a built in wardrobe.
- There are quality vertical blinds throughout and a security intercom for your peace of mind.
Inclusions – Fridge/freezer, microwave, dining table and 4 chairs, tv/entertainment unit with storage, small desk, display/storage cabinet, lamp, kitchen bin, recycle bin, Pullman vacuum cleaner, small footstool, double bed, mattress, mattress protector, 2 X side tables, chest of 6 drawers, small 3 shelf bookcase/storage, washing machine in the bathroom.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|