It’s rare to find an opportunity like this in St Lucia especially on the sought after and prestigious Dell Road, so close to the University of Queensland. The existing home sits on 506m2 of Residential A’ land comfortably inside the 5km radius from the CBD.
The home itself is filled with character and is very comfortable in its current form to rent out straight away or add your own improvements. The property in its entirety was previously rented out by the current owners for $1,000 per week!
Buyers looking to occupy have the bonus of a fantastic rental opportunity with the self contained downstairs area. Ideal for those looking to have their parents move in with them or maybe you’re upsizing and want a tenant to assist with getting on top of the mortgage. Our current owners loved the design and space as well as the interesting features that you’ll have to see in person but the time has come to move on with their home and investment that they have tightly held for many years.
Now is your chance to secure a lovely St Lucia home stacked with potential and blessed with good neighbours and picturesque surroundings. Come along to the next showing or give Frank or Jacob a call to discuss how we can help you become the next proud owner of 67 Dell Road. Don’t miss your opportunity!
- 506 square meter block
- 4 large bedrooms
- Separate study/office off 4th bedroom
- Large kitchen with quality appliances and practical cabinetry
- Separate self contained flat’ downstairs with kitchenette and bathroom
- Large backyard with lawn and tropical trees
- Family bathroom with shower over bath as well as another bathroom downstairs
- A solid investment very close to the university and superior amenities
- Short walk to Hawken drive shops and restaurants
- 5 min drive to Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Short walk to City Cat Terminal and bus stops
- In the catchment area for some of Brisbane’s best schools including Ironside State School, St Peter’s Lutheran College, Indooroopilly State High School, Brisbane Boys College, and St Ignatius School
- Close to beautiful parks and riverside walking tracks
- Extraordinary opportunity to create your dream family home now or in the future
Brisbane City Council Rates: $678.50 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|