Modern and luxurious 3 bedroom apartment on offer at a premium St Lucia address.
This is apartment living at its finest. This large apartment features open plan living leading to a private outdoor entertainer’s dream balcony, with the elevated position providing superb views of Mt Coot-tha and surrounds. The brilliant location offers shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, the best schools, UQ and a golf course within a short walk and the convenience of a bus stop less than a minute walk away.
This apartment has it all, book an inspection or apply today and make this your new home.
- Three large bedrooms all with walk-in or built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plenty of space for a study desk. The second and third bedroom also have their own balcony.
- Two spacious bathrooms – ensuite from master bedroom and a main bathroom with bath tub
- Impressive island kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings throughout and an abundance of natural light
- Large private entertainer’s dream balcony with spectacular views
- Small boutique modern complex with large apartments
- Undercover basement parking and secure building intercom access
- Wired for high speed NBN broadband internet and Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning and modern energy efficient lighting and appliances
- 1 minute walk to bus stop with public transport services to The University of Queensland (5 mins), Toowong Village (5 mins), Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (10 mins) and the Brisbane CBD (15 mins)
- Within the Ironside State School catchment (the school is only a few minutes walk away) and Indooroopilly State High School catchment (10 min walk). Other schools close by include St Peter’s, Brisbane Boys, and Brigidine Colleges
- Walk to local parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, UQ and the St Lucia Golf Club.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|