Located in the leafy hills of Taringa, this unit offers plenty of room for a one bedroom unit. Perfect for city commuters, it is only a very short work to both buses and Taringa train station as well as a quick drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Master bedroom with Air Conditioner and Built in Robes
- Study or second bedroom
- Swimming pool with paved BBQ entertaining areas
- Lovely North facing balcony with city glimpses
- Secure remote operated lock up garage with additional storage space.
- Plenty of natural light and breezes.
- Spacious and private rear courtyard opening out from the kitchen and master bedroom
- Private gated entrance ensuring great security and privacy
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
Holy Family Primary School
|37 Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Primary||Non-Government||0.52 km|
|53 Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Non-Government||0.56 km|
Indooroopilly State High School
|Ward Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068||Secondary||Government||0.69 km|
Brisbane Boys' College
|55 Kensington Terrace Toowong QLD 4066||Combined||Non-Government||1.05 km|
Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics and Technology
|78 Bywong Street Toowong QLD 4066||Secondary||Government||1.06 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.