Sometimes a unit just has it all, 8/81 Maryvale is the epitome of this and has the best floorplan in the complex! Low Body Corp, North Facing, Huge Balcony, 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate laundry, spacious kitchen, additional storage spaces, just over 12 years old, small complex with security access & an amazing location.
Presenting a generous floor plan, this apartment comprises free-flowing spaces and a gourmet kitchen appointed with quality appliances. The living area flows out to a large, North facing, alfresco balcony combining as the perfect setting for memorable entertaining all year round!
The apartment includes three generously sized bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes, bedrooms 2 & 3 also offer study nooks along with bedroom 3 having exclusive access to a private balcony. The master suite incorporates a stylish ensuite as well as access, to the large main balcony.
The location of this delightful home is spot-on! Not only are you moments away from the Toowong Village, a number of local schooling options are conveniently located just around the corner. If that were not enough, you are only a couple of turns away from Milton Road and Coronation drive, both of which will get you to the city in less than 15 minutes!
Currently renting out for a very impressive $550 a week until early March, this apartment doesn’t just appeal to buyers looking for a fantastic apartment to move in to but also to those investors who are looking for a strong rental opportunity. Be sure to inspect before it goes!
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances & breakfast bar, including dishwasher
• Contemporary fixtures, fittings & furnishings throughout
• Main bedroom with robe, ensuite & balcony
• Bed 2 & 3 with built in robes & study nooks
• Timber floors in living areas & carpet in bedrooms
• Separate main bathroom & powder room
• European laundry
• Well maintained boutique complex of only 8
• Secure garage parking plus lockable storage
• Intercom security
• Small secondary entrance located on Pioneer Street
• St Ignatius Primary School 300m
• Toowong State School 450m
• Brisbane Boys’ College 500m
• Toowong Village & Train Station 850m
• Queensland Academy for Science Mathematics & Technology 800m
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406.9 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $3040 Per Annum
Year Built: 2007
Number of units in complex: 8
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|