Spacious three bedroom home located in a convenient, leafy pocket of Bellbowrie – very close to the local shops, parks, Bellbworie Tavern and public transport!
• Open plan layout for relaxed living and dining
• Kitchen in the heart of the house
• 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
• 1 Large Bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• 2 separate living areas – garage converted to large rumpus room
• Internal laundry with loads of storage.
• Private outdoor entertainment/BBQ area
• Large fenced backyard and pet friendly!
• Lockup shed in fenced backyard
• Covered carport
• Central to parks, shops, public transport & tavern
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|