Featuring two generous bedrooms, three balconies, significant storage space and air conditioning, this newly carpeted apartment offers a practical solution to those downsizing, upgrading or making a first purchase. This bright and airy unit is in an ultra-convenient location, just a short 1 minute stroll to Toowong shops, train station and eateries!
Ideal for those seeking a secure, low maintenance home or investment, this apartment offers all the inner-city conveniences without compromising on size or lifestyle. Previously rented for $425 per week, this opportunity will peak the interest of any savvy investor. Enquire today to avoid disappointment!
- Huge master bedroom with air conditioning, walk in in robe, ensuite and balcony access.
- Large second bedroom with built in robe and balcony access.
- Spacious light and airy living area with air conditioning.
- Well appointed, modern kitchen with plenty of storage space.
- Generous tiled private balcony and separate balconies off both bedrooms.
- Large and tidy main bathroom.
- Separate internal laundry.
- Secure intercom entry.
- Secure undercover parking space.
- 150m to Toowong Village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Just a short walk to Toowong train station, busses and CityCat.
- Only minutes to the University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Boys College and the CBD.
Brisbane City Council Rates:
Year built: 2003
Number of units in complex: 20
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|