Peacefully located in the private Kenmore Boulevard complex, this stylish, over-sized townhouse boasts a low-maintenance lifestyle in an excellent location only a few minute’s from Kenmore Village and local amenities. This ideally positioned townhouse has the advantage of backing onto tranquil parkland amongst a modest complex of just sixteen townhouses. This well maintained property offers a comfortable place to call home as well as solid long term investment.
Upon entry, on the lower level you are greeted by a well appointed, large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar. The living and dining areas open up onto a large patio with a private leafy outlook. A large double lock up garage with internal access as well as a convenient powder room and laundry completes this level.
The upper level of the property features three generous built in- bedrooms. The master suite featuring walk-in robe, air-conditioning, a well appointed ensuite with its own spa! AND large private deck. A well appointed bathroom services the other two bedrooms on this level.
Enjoying a spacious open-air courtyard with covered patio and an easy-care garden this spacious townhouse boasts a light and bright aspect with the privacy of two storey living. Perfect for first home buyers, up sizers, downsizers or investors, this property will draw a large and diverse array of buyers so attending an open home is a must to avoid disappointment!
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes and fans
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Contemporary kitchen
- Open living and dining area off the kitchen with access straight out onto rear courtyard
- Air conditioning in living room downstairs and main bedroom upstairs
- Secure complex with gated entry and intercom
- Separate laundry room
- Potential rental return – up to $500 per week
- Short drive to Kenmore Village and other amenities
- Easy access to public transport (less than 300 metres to the nearest bus stop)
Body Corporate Fees: TBA
Brisbane City Council Rates: $ per quarter
Year Built: 2000
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$493 p.w.|