This stunning home is filled with charm and elegance, the city though country style living will keep you captivated. Featuring traditional elegance with bay windows, decorative high ceilings, French door and polished floors.
• Multiple living area, with separate formal and casual living, dining and entertainment areas
• MasterChef kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel fixtures and plenty of cupboard space.
• 3 generous sized bedrooms
• 1 good sized bathroom
• Air conditioning
• Large covered deck overlooking large shady backyard.
• Double garage
• Rainworth School Catchment
• Pets welcome on application
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|